Wednesday 1 August 2018

Some recent makes - Cards

As I mentioned the last few months I got back into my hobby! As a typical crafter I have been buying as well!! Anyway Create and Craft gave me a £5 welcome gift so I shopped and saw this kit called get the nation crafting - it basically used the £5 voucher and got free delivery.
This is the idea sheet that came with the kit..... I made this many cards and still have bits left for more cards... not bad for someone starting out or like me getting back into it :)



These are the cards I made with it - very simple - was just arranging and matting and layering but it was very therapeutic and means I can get some done and feel accomplished in the little time I have before a certain little person wants my attention.






















Happy Crafting! 

No comments:

Post a Comment