Saturday 11 August 2018

More haul and new idea of mini ink pad storage

Well the last week I done some shopping and also had an idea, so my credit card company is loving me just now!

Below is a selection of things I bought - a couple are a complete bargain and looking to put them to good use shortly. I was very lucky as there was a fellow crafter browsing - but for some reason she didn't spot it or don't want it, so I'm glad I've picked it up!

The docrafts goodie bag.... I picked this up for £4.99 at the Range.....

Look at try amount of goodies in it... Loving my bargain and looking to use it 😁


At the Range I picked up other crafty things... mainly paper..... and foam... these are just black and white and brown.... for £1 that was pretty good....  will be using these as to give project dimension especially for larger item


I shopped at the works and Poundland as well great deals there if you have one nearby 

Online shopping is a wonderful thing and dangerous.... recently found a great online shop called craft stash.. . Their prices are very good so made quite a few orders there recently... got some back issues of magazines which had great gifts and also some new Christmas baubles dues that's really cool.... would red recommend this shop if you need anything... I do shop around before deciding to buy too lol
 
 

Create and craft is also good... esp when they have capped shipping offer on. I ended up getting some 12x12 white card and some art glitter glue.... they sound fab but only seem to be available from America..  anyway create and craft have it so I thought I would try it out 😁

Right lovely people... im off to craft.

Happy crafter!!!






No comments:

Post a Comment