Saturday 25 August 2018

Haul haul and more haul

I seriously think I have a problem..... I bought more things!!!

This shape is from everycraftapound website.... I love this website... I get some tabby deals in this... normally things should costs 3 or 4 times the value of the rrp.... most of the time it's cos the products are last season.... but I don5 ,one... don't think there's necessary an in thing for crafting right?











I got 11 sets of dies 2 stamps sets 3 embossing folders 5 paper pads 1 is a5 size and the 1 is 8x8, 3 are 12 x12! 3 x of the building flakes as well.... (saw a video on This and thought I want to try but the nuvou box is 5 quid rrp and I'd like at least 2 colours thought that was about much so been keeping an eye out.... they have these in plastic boxes so did get messy but I think it cos me way less than 1 quid. 
Anyway I got this lot came to under 45 quid. So impressed with the value and the service. So would highly recommend everycraftapound.

This next lot is from craftstash.. . Oh man I found this site from magazines in May and since then I just been shopping far too much from there!

Loving the stamps though can't wait to play.... the service and value is good too..... 


Well finally... I got This lot from Poundland... been wanting it for a while as other crafters got them and shared on hauls finally found them...actually I sent my hubby out to look near his work lol



Well happy crafting and shopping lovely crafters..... off to make an anniversary card.... poops late again!


No comments:

Post a Comment