Saturday 25 August 2018

Inside Shadow cards

So I've been watching some youtube videos to get some inspirations and recently Jennifer McGuire uploaded a video to show how to make inside shadow cards and inside tunnel cards.

Its actually not too hard to make the base - the only thing is inspiration to how to decorate it!

I made a couple - one is a Christmas card and the other is a New Home card for a neighbour.

So the new home card.....


I used a stamp from a set called From out Home to Yours from the love of stamps range by Hunkydory stamped with Versafine onyx black ink fussy cut out, the blue background paper is from papermania 12 x 12 pad that I had purchased many many moons ago. The front background paper is from the Magic moments by Make and create paper pads from the works - lovely quality and love the patterns that come with it. The tag is from docrafts bare basic range with a spare button and brown twine that I have in my stash.

The other card I made is the following Christmas card, this one is actually a inside tunnel card


I used one of the free stamp sets from a magazine - the PaperCrafter - Issue 124 - its got some fabby Christmas stamps so I used that to make the scene. The paper I used is from the 12 x 12 First Edition Pick and Mix pad, the quality of this is brilliant - and loving the vivid patterns as well. I think I got that on an offer in one of my random online shop. So glad to be using some of my stock! 

Happy crafting, lovely people


No comments:

Post a Comment