Saturday 16 November 2013

Ooops missed the deadline.....

Having seen the challenge on the Less is More blog, I thought I would give it a try, go back to basic and just do stamping.

So this card is where the inspiration comes from, however have noticed that I've missed the deadline in entering, nevermind I had fun playing anyway.

The card is a basic card blank, apple green. Used one of the clear Christmas stamp set I got from Hobbycraft recently, fab value - only £2, and its on 3 for 2!

Stamp the trio tree image 3 times with a green stamp cube, and again stamp the sentiment of merry christmas in the same ink. Put some papermania silver gem star embellishment on the trees and a green circular dovecraft adhesive gemstone on the i of Christmas

I thought this was simple yet effective.

No comments:

Post a Comment