Saturday 16 November 2013

Fun card making

Since Neil is away down south on a jolly, I've been left to my own devices. I've got into the spirit of making cards today, made quite a few - took a while to get going as the first couple didn't look right for me, but persevered and got the cards made to a state i'm relatively happy with. That's always a good thing lol

A Christmas card - using masking technique, I've stamped and embossed the We wish you a merry christmas clear stamp from Daisy & Dandelion collection, Christmas Greetings with Heat it Up Denim blue embossing powder , and then used the snow flakes clear stamp from the Hobby Craft clear stamp collection and embossed with the silver pearl heat it up embossing powder. This was then highlighted with some gem embellishment and the piece was 3-D foamed onto a plain white card. I thought the card was quite subtle and effective, really liked how it turned out.

Will upload more cards when I finally take photos of them :)

No comments:

Post a Comment