Saturday 16 November 2013

Finally.......

Its been a while I've done a life post, so thought I would put some words on the blog...... the last few months been interesting to say the least, feeling better and stronger. Although have noticed that I've changed quite a bit, don't think its in a good way either. I'm not as happy and go lucky as I was, but hopefully I will find my mojo back.

Many unhappy things happened in the last few months as well, but the finally one thing I have been looking for has happened now!! I've got my promotion!!! How exciting!! although I'm not as happy as I thought I would be - not sure why - but hey ho.... got it finally!!!

There's less than 8 weeks to 2013 - I'll be glad to see the back of it - it succccccccccccks!! Welcome 2014 - I can't wait for you to get here!

No comments:

Post a Comment