Sunday 15 July 2018

Life got in the way @_@

OMG how long have I not blogged?

Only just logged back in and have no idea how long I have not blogged!!

Well probably a few things - my little boy arrived - and he's now 3.5 yr old??!???! how did that happen... and I really think for the last 3 years my husband has taken over the office and I could not get in to craft! I moaned and groaned and annoyed him enough to tidy up enough that I can get in to my crafty space and do some crafting!!

Loving it, but my skills has somewhat gone rusty - so trying hard to do various things and testing to make sure to update my skills 😊

As usual I keep buying crafting things - so will hopefully use loads of my stash and post some new cards... there will be posts of just cards I made, some are quite simple as got a couple of free craft kits - handy actually to get my rusty mind moving.....

Having said that I have still been catching up on blogs to get inspirations - I just found it hard to make time to do some crafty projects - lets make a change to that!

Until next time 😉 Stay happy, worry and stress free!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment